Return and Refund Policy
(hereinafter referred to as the „Agreement“)
1. The Donor accepts the Gift in full and undertakes to use it exclusively in accordance with this Agreement, as well as in accordance with the statutes of the Nadační fond Save Ukraine.
2. The Donor hereby declares that he/she has read the statutes of the Nadační fond Save Ukraine and that he/she is aware of the purpose of the aforementioned endowment fund as well as its activities, and that he/she makes the Gift to the Beneficiary entirely voluntarily and with full knowledge of these facts.
3. The Donor agrees / does not agree to his/her identification data being published by the Beneficiary for the purpose of fulfilling information obligations as well as for the purpose of promotion, in particular via the Beneficiary's website.
4. The Donor acknowledges and agrees that the Gift is non-refundable and may be used by the Beneficiary entirely at the Beneficiary's discretion, subject only to this Agreement, the statutes of the Nadační fond Save Ukraine, and the law, except for the revocation of an emergency gift pursuant to the provisions of § Section 2068 et seq, the revocation of a gift for ingratitude pursuant to the provisions of § Section 2072 et seq. of the Civil Code, and where the Gift would be used by the Beneficiary in violation of this Agreement or the statutes of the Nadační fond Save Ukraine.
1. This Agreement is governed by Czech law. In the event of any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, the Czech courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
2. This Agreement may be amended only by written, ascending numbered amendments signed by both Parties.
Endowment fund Save Ukraine
ID no.: 14383357
Frýdlantská 1312/19, Kobylisy, 182 00 Praha 8
represented by Oleksandr Veremeyenko, chairman of the board